In

Strike one.


I made a list of things I would like to accomplish on this exchange.

#1 Read a book (no, a textbook does not count)
#2 Learn to cook
#3 Do 3 things Eugenia would never have done
#4 Learn to play the guitar
#5 Start writing again
#6 Watch a Canadian Hockey game
#7 Explore the nature scene

So, here I am, finally getting down to #5. Making this blog public makes it a commitment for me to keep writing. During my time in Quebec, so much has happened. Sometimes happiness comes in the form of a very simple evening down in the kitchen. So much love has been shared by friends, or even strangers along the way. There are so many stories to be shared. Having had the privilege to go on an exchange half way around the globe, I hope this blog will help people learn more about Quebec and more :)

So I guess this is the next strike on my wish list :)



Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment