In

While you were gone



Dear Leo, this is for you.

While you were gone, I found Fancy, I learnt to swim, I went for my first shoot, I met the best friend's boyfriend, I shared the love on Mothers' Day. But most importantly, I missed you.

I guess, the pinnacle of any relationship is reached when you want to share every moment with your other half. And while we lead independent lives, we are easily excited to share stories of all the little moments, both happy and sad. While you were gone, I have been diligently collecting new stories of the amazing people in my life, waiting for your return to share these journeys with you. And waiting to hear the stories you created in Manila.

Life is amazing. But you're the icing to the cake; bringing your own special touch into my life. You are one of a kind, unique beyond compare. Your heart is so full of love and compassion for the people you care for. Hearing praises of "Leo is extremely nice" has since become a norm for me. I am truly lucky to have met you, and made you a permanent fixture in my life.

And as I let my imagination run wild, I can't help but imagine a future with you.

I look forward to planning our beautiful home together. Look forward to buying cute little bow ties and crop pants for you to wear on our big day. Look forward to arguing about how my choice of cup is much better than yours. Look forward to stealing the blanket while you sleep. Look forward to switching TV channels. Look forward to being swept off my feet each time I fall asleep on the couch. Look forward to you singing with your beautiful guitar. Look forward to debating on which grocery to purchase. Look forward to secretly adding new things to your wardrobe.

Can't help but look forward to this amazing journey that we will embark on :)

See you soon Love.


P/s I started my little collection of what our home should look like hehe! :P Created a whole list of beautiful things we could have :) 

Eugenia's list: http://fancy.com/allthelittlethings

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment